Healow provides a convenient and efficient way for our patients to communicate with us 24/7 or simply to review their own personal health information. Healow is accessible with a free app on your smart phone or from a Healow Hub on your computer. Let’s say you have forgotten when your next appointment is scheduled and our office is closed. Go to Healow! Or, perhaps you notice at 10:00 PM that you just took the last pill of your prescription medication and there are no refills at the pharmacy. Go to Healow! Have you ever been referred to a specialist and they asked you a lot of questions? For example, what medications are you taking, or what was your last LDL, or when was your most recent colonoscopy? Go to Healow for all of this information!
Do you have a question for our staff, but you cannot call during regular office hours? Go to Healow to send a secure message to our office and we can respond, likewise.
Are you interested in tracking blood pressure readings or blood sugars, so you can report them at your next visit? Both of these can be tracked with Healow, as well as BMI, Steps, Floors, Calories, Sleep, Heart Rate, Activity and more! If you are interested, Healow also offers equipment to be purchased through a third party to assist with tracking this information, but it isn’t required. Everything can be entered manually.
To enroll in Healow, go to your App store on your phone and search for Healow. Choose the Free eClinicalWorks Healow app and follow the prompts. If you have any questions, you can call us or get help by clicking on the Help button on Healow.com.
Just some of the things you can do with Healow:
- Manage your upcoming appointments and appointment alerts
- Manage your prescribed medications, over the counter medications and refill requests
- Schedule reminders to take your medications
- View your test results
- Check in to your next appointment and manage your profile information
- Find and schedule an appointment with one of our providers
- Subscribe to and manage various health trackers
- Link your patient portal accounts and access your medical records